Dressing room priority ticket
Location of dressing room/cloakroom desk
Entrance to Makuhari Messe Halls 9, 10, 11 on the second floor
- If you have a dressing room priority ticket, please come to the same desk.
- Please be advised that the dressing room desk is different from the general gate to Makuhari Messe.
Cosplay dressing room location
- Only individuals with cosplay registration (fee: JPY1,000) can use the dressing rooms.
- If you wish to use the dressing room, not for cosplay, you are still asked to complete the cosplay registration.
- We have special space for armor cosplay for your convenience!
- The cloakroom is available for free if you have registered as a cosplay.
- Those of you without cosplay registration can use the cloakroom for JPY500.
Dressing room/cloakroom hours
|Fri. Dec. 1
||12:00 – 7:00 p.m. (Desk closes at 6:30 p.m.)
|Sat. Dec. 2
||10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Desk closes at 6:30 p.m.)
|Sun. Dec. 3
||10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Desk closes at 5:30 p.m.)
Cosplay registration fee
1 day JPY1,000 (including tax)
- Include use of the dressing room and cloakroom
Cosplayers are asked to follow the rules below and not to be a nuance to other visitors.
The organizer is not responsible for any accident or trouble.
Any conduct that disturbs others or harmful activities are prohibited.
Cosplayers who refuse to follow the rules and staff’s guidance may be asked to leave the venue.
About cosplay and visiting the venue
- If you plan to cosplay, cosplay registration (fee: JPY1,000 /day (including tax)) is required in addition to the Tokyo Comic Con admission ticket.
- You need to register for cosplay at the cosplay desk (in front of the dressing rooms).
- Once registered, you can use the dressing room as many times as you want on the day.
- Your belongings will be inspected at the venue for security reasons. Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
- If you lose your cosplay registration paper, another ticket purchase will be required.
- For the reason of the venue, visitors are not allowed to arrive at and leave the venue in a cosplay or the costume.
- Put your normal clothes back on before you leave the photo permitted area.
- Keep your registration paper with you at all times so that you can present it when asked.
(Staff will ask you to show your paper at the entrance to the dressing room and during a security patrol in the venue.)
- Cosplay registration is not necessary if you are
1) Just color coordinating your fashion to be one of the movie or character.
2) Wear character related scarf or accessories (e.g. Harry Potter's robe, ring of the Lord of the Rings, or just a mask)
However, if you are wearing a cloth that can be pointed or recognized as out to be characters, please register and change at a dressing room for total cosplay.
- Dressing room hours are different on each day. Please finish changing your clothes during the specified hours.
- Use the dressing room when you change clothes. Cosplay registration (for fee) is required for using the dressing rooms.
- Do not change clothes and put on makeup in neighboring facilities or restrooms in the venue.
- Do not leave your belongings in the dressing rooms. Use the cloakroom.
- Taking photos using cameras, mobile phones, and smartphones are prohibited in the dressing room. Put a cap on your camera lens while you are in the dressing room.
- Hairspray, manicure, and other volatile substances and those with strong odor are not allowed in the dressing room.
- Eating and drinking are prohibited in the dressing room.
- Leave the dressing room quickly after you change your clothes.
- Full-length mirrors are available. Be considerate of others when using the mirrors.
- Stools are available for putting on armor costumes. Feel free to contact the desk staff if you wish to use a stool.
- Contact the desk staff if you need assistance for putting on your costume.
- The desk staff may ask your gender (for the purpose of using the dressing room). Your understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
About your belongings
You can leave your bags at the cloakroom.
- Registered cosplayers can use the cloakroom for free.
- If you are not a cosplayer and wish to use the cloakroom, please pay the cloakroom fee (JPY500).
- You can pick up and leave items as many times as you want during the day.。
- The cloakroom space is limited. Please be advised that we may not be able to accept items that are large in size or volume.
- Cloakroom hours are the same as the dressing room hours.
- We are not responsible for any loss, theft, and breakage of items. Please keep your valuables with you.
Prohibited items at the venue
- Edged swords, firearms, operational cap guns and airguns
- Fake swords are allowed.
(Put it in a sheath or case while carrying it for the safety of others.)
- Flammable hazardous items, and poison.
- Items that may cause a mess
- Other items judged as dangerous by the staff may be confiscated.
- We will inspect your items and put a mark on cleared props.
Please have the mark at a visible location.
During the event, many non-cosplayers will visit the venue as well.
To avoid any trouble, your understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
- Extremely revealing or offensive costumes are prohibited.
- Underwear is mandatory. Costumes directly showing underwear or see-through costumes showing underwear are not allowed.
- Cosplay as a policeman, firefighter, military member, or other Japanese or non-Japanese person authorized to give administrative orders is not allowed.
- Cosplay as a military person who actually exists (or existed) is not allowed.
- Fake blood is allowed if the substance (makeup) is quick drying and does not leave a stain on surrounding objects and people.
- Working on your costume at the day of the event is not allowed because it may cause a mess in the dressing room.
- Mascot costumes, cardboard costumes, and other large costumes (doll costumer, etc.), as well as big props, may be restricted depending on the situation on the day.
- Other costumes that are judged inappropriate by the staff will not be allowed.
- If your costume is judged too revealing at the dressing room exit, you may be asked to cover the exposed part, or you may not be admitted to the venue in the costume.
- Ask a person for permission to take a photo.
- Photos should be taken in a designated area (within indoor/outdoor event area).
- Do not take photos in a way to disturb others.
- Do not force your model to pose.
- Do not occupy a photo area and rest area. Please be considerate of others.
- You are not allowed to take photos in the dressing rooms, restrooms, and no entry areas.
- It is not allowed to bring large strobes, lighting equipment using stands, and other large photography tools.
- Photos taken in the venue cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- When too many people gather to take photos of a cosplayer during an on-the-spot photo session, we may restrict photographers temporarily.
- Please be advised that photos and videos taken by Tokyo Comic Con staff may be used in the websites and magazines later.
- No registration is required to take photos.
- Any conduct, attraction, or activity that disturbs others is prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed except in designated smoking areas.
- The organizer is not responsible for any trouble arising from participants, interviews, thefts, breakage, and damage.
- Activities that are judged as a violation of the rules by the event staff will not be allowed.
We have a gender-neutral dressing room for those who are not comfortable with changing clothes in the men’s or women’s dressing rooms. Please feel free to ask the staff.